Detailed Experimental Results for JEA Submission "Network Flow-Based Refinement for Multilevel Hypergraph Partitioning"
This website accompanies our JEA submission.
Detailed Per-Instance Results
We provide detailed per-instance results for each hypergraph partitioner. For each instance, the .csv files contain the following information:
- hypergraph name
- instance type
- minimum cut/connectivity: min_cut, min_km1
- average cut/connectivity: avg_cut, avg_km1
- average imbalance
- average running time
The .csv files for the full benchmark set can be found here:
The following KaHyPar configurations were used in new experiments:
- This archive (~3GB) contains the full benchmark set (Set A) containing all 488 hypergraphs (~3GB). Detailed statistics of the hypergraphs can be found here in .csv format.
- This archive contains the 165 hypergrpahs that constitute set B.
- This archive contains the 100 hypergraphs that constitute set C.
- This archive contains the 25 hypergraphs that constitute set D.
- This archive contains the 21 graph instances (Set E) in metis format. This archive contains them in hMetis format.